Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Birch!

My St. Paddy's Day birthday boy being himself.

Just had to put in a birthday wish for my big 10-year-old boy! He's so excited to be double digits today.



He woke up early this morning and we had hung Christmas lights all over the house. I had put his gift on the table for him last night before bed so he would find it first thing (I knew he would get up super-early). It was a huge Lego set he had been wanting. I let him open it early because I knew he would want to start working on it right away. Then I made him a cheese and olive omelet.



Tonight's plans: Asiana for dinner (FREE on your birthday...wooHOO!) then the legendary Hamburger and French Fries sugar bomb cake from Bi-Lo that he has been wanting for years now.



Now...if only I could go watch G-Love at the Orange Peel tonight to celebrate my own not-so-insignificant role in his birth. Ah, well. Maybe next year...




No comments: